Thursday, March 22, 2007

Video: MTN Hip-Hop Summer Xplosion 2006

Video: MTN Hip-Hop Summer Xplosion 2006

In December MTN held a hip-hop showcase and competition outside Artscape in Cape Town. I took a large number of photos of the graffiti contest, which ran over about three days, but I haven't uploaded them anywhere yet. I also filmed some clips of the artists at work on 14 December and have uploaded one to YouTube, partly as an experiment.



The clip is seven minutes long and a 16.6 MB flv file. I have no video editing software at the moment otherwise I would have speeded up the action and removed the soundtrack to make the file smaller and the video a little less painful to watch.

You can read a little bit about the event here.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Home

(Since Blogger broke my template you'll have to access
older/newer posts via the archive links in the sidebar.)