Monday, March 07, 2005

Why I Hate My Bank: Reason #15

I thought I might check out Nedbank's web site to see if it offers share trading. There was nothing noticeable on the home page, so I used the search box to search for "share trading" (duh) and it returned a list of asp page results like so:

Affinities
greenphilosophy.asp
greentrustcriteria.asp
sportphilosophycredo.asp
sportphilosophy.asp
introduction.asp
greenawardswinners.asp
greenphilosophyrationale.asp
greenphilosophycredo.asp
sportbankingsavings.asp
greenawardswinners2002.asp

Crime Awareness
counter.asp

Yeah, coz I really know what the hell is on all those pages.

I hate you, Nedbank.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Home

(Since Blogger broke my template you'll have to access
older/newer posts via the archive links in the sidebar.)