Monday, March 07, 2005

Say What?

I'm in the process of copy editing an article on quilting, so I figured I'd better do some quick fact checking. I typed "history of quilting" into Google.

[...]
Articles and Informational Links
... A brief essay on dating antique quilts. A Brief History of Quilting - The World
Wide Quilting Page. ... America's Quilting History. American Kit Quilts by Xenia Cord ...
www.quilthistory.com/articles.htm - 20k - Cached - Similar pages
[ More results from www.quilthistory.com ]

[...]

As I was scrolling down the Google results page the bold piece above caught my eye and, for a split second, I misunderstood what I was reading, thinking it was some sort of new dating technique, like speed dating.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Home

(Since Blogger broke my template you'll have to access
older/newer posts via the archive links in the sidebar.)