Tuesday, April 29, 2008

On The Road Again

At the moment I'm on the road again. This time I'm arbing around Kwazulu-Natal, with Getaway photojournalist Alison Westwood, which is probably as close as I'll get to being on the road, somewhere in South America, with a National Geographic photojournalist.

It's far too complicated to blog with the technology I have on hand so I've switched to my Twitter account if you wish to follow our travels.

Alison is also posting on her getaway.co.za blog.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger kyknoord said...

Hmmm... does this mean someone's going to make this into a movie starring John Voight and J-Lo?

Wednesday, April 30, 2008 8:16:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fell in the river did you?
Good thing you're too far away to hurt me, cos I had a bit of a chuckle at that. (But it's also rather sucky - so I felt quite bad for you too).

Oh the conflicting emotions...

Wednesday, April 30, 2008 9:24:00 PM  
Blogger Mandy J Watson said...

kyknoord: Hopefully not. There are no anacondas, although our eanger said there were no crocs and then said there were on the last dat...

tracey: Yeah...

Thursday, May 01, 2008 8:55:00 PM  
Blogger Mandy J Watson said...

Please excuse typing errors. I can't see the text in the field as I am typing. Blame tge BlackBery browser.

Thursday, May 01, 2008 9:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Home

(Since Blogger broke my template you'll have to access
older/newer posts via the archive links in the sidebar.)