Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Creepy Bathrooms

From about halfway through today the door of one of the stalls in the bathroom on the floor on which I work has been closed. At first I thought it was just someone having a bad day, but the door has been closed every time I've gone in there since about lunch time, and there is no sound of a person being in there. If you're in the bathroom by yourself your mind starts to wander and it becomes quite creepy. I started imagining that possibly someone was dead in the stall, with no one knowing or finding out until late at night when the cleaning staff go over the room. Thank god I don't have to work late tonight.

Curiosity finally got the better of me and I checked under the door (from a respectable distance) to see if I could see any feet (or, you know, blood, or something), and it was all clear, although I looked pretty quickly so I might have missed something.

Thankfully, though I didn't see anything, as the thought of what could be in that stall really freaks me out. I have heard and seen the weirdest things in that bathroom, and a dead person would just be the pinnacle of my experiences.

(PS: I resisted the urge to use the word "highlight" instead of pinnacle).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Home

(Since Blogger broke my template you'll have to access
older/newer posts via the archive links in the sidebar.)