Monday, May 23, 2005

Save Carnivàle!

For a Monday, today was going pretty well until I found out that HBO cancelled one of my favourite TV shows, Carnivàle, recently. We haven't yet seen the second season in South Africa, which I believe loses some of the pacing and quality of the first, but I am still a big fan of this show, and will remain so.

For some reason, most of the shows I like end up being cancelled before they've truly been given a chance, and yet we are subjected every week to a large number of awful shows that just seem impervious to TV death. It's not fair. I don't understand why this keeps happening.

There is, as always, a campaign to save the show (see: Save Carnivàle and Save Carnivàle Web Site). Sometimes these campaigns work. Sometimes they don't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Home

(Since Blogger broke my template you'll have to access
older/newer posts via the archive links in the sidebar.)