Friday, December 05, 2008

Shameless Self-Promotion: December 2008

COSMO South Africa - December 2008 issue

This was a good portfolio month - two separate gadget pages that I wrote were published in the December 2008 issue of COSMO. One is my normal monthly gadgets page, although it is a special one for this issue of the magazine in that it features a showcase of gift ideas, rather than four or five hands-on product reviews, which is what I normally do for the page.

The other page is a showcase of music-related gadgets for the COSMO Rocks supplement, which is published each year in the December issue. I was also fortunate to work on this supplement as one of the copy editors and I feel quite honoured to be able to say that as it is an interesting exploration of new music, from most of the popular genres, with great design work by the magazine's art director. The content should be of interest to you even if you don't consider yourself a COSMO girl (or guy) and it's really worth reading if you love music.

So if you're looking for something different to page through this month, or are just curious as to what I write for COSMO, keep me in a job and go and buy the December issue! (It's on stands for about two more weeks and has Jessica Alba on the cover. You can't miss it! Now go!)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Home

(Since Blogger broke my template you'll have to access
older/newer posts via the archive links in the sidebar.)